Faith in Foreign Assistance (FIA) seeks to strengthen U.S. public support and funding for global health and development assistance through the voice and lens of faith.
How to Use This Site:
Stay up on what’s coming
up with FIA’s handy calendar
- Short and sharable stories with photos about the people whose lives have been changed by foreign assistance. These stories come from faith-based organizations operating around the world, with lots of gratitude for the public-private partnerships implementing U.S. foreign assistance.
- Go in-depth on key global issues: Food Security, Water/Sanitation/Hygiene [WASH], human trafficking, HIV/AIDS, girls education, soft power, human security, refugees, disease prevention, motherhood and more.
- Issue-specific resources, talking points for faith communities, myths vs facts, scripture and much more! Tools to inspire those around you and in Washington to advocate for the least of these.
- Offers recent news items of interest.
- Very useful calendar of relevant global and national holidays and events.
We seek a life-affirming world that places human security at its core. Whether it’s maternal/child health, nutrition, clean water, sanitation, agriculture, education, vaccinations, medicine and more, today’s children and families are thriving at a rate unprecedented in history. U.S. funding, influence and leadership helps lead the way to greater human security. Faith-based organizations are vital government partners, and faith leaders and communities are crucial advocates — for aid that works.